in an electric scooter
Native of the region, we will make you discover or rediscover in a different way the natural wealth of the Semois valley and its forests near Bouillon, Rochehaut and Paliseul.
We propose you, from Noirefontaine, an accompanied tours of about 1h30′ in All Terrain Electric Scooter which will make you discover the beauty of our Ardennes landscapes.
Whether you are looking for adrenaline or a peaceful ride with family, friends or colleagues, our tours are adapted to all your desires.
The electric scooter all terrain is very easy to handle. You don’t need to be a confirmed sportsman!
Unlike a mountain bike, it is not an assisted but a « full electric ».You can therefore enjoy the ride to the full of the ride without any effort.
ENJOY NATURE IN A DIFFERENT WAY !
In Belgian Ardenne
In the first instance, we offer guided walks for 2 to 10 people and lasting about 1h30′ starting from Noirefontaine on the heights of Bouillon.
We provide you with:
– an electric scooter TROTRX 2X2
– a helmet
You must take:
– your identity card
– clothing suitable for the activity and the weather conditions
Our scooters are equipped with an integrated battery, so you don’t need to carry a backpack to make the most of your ride.
Afterwards, we can offer you a tailor-made service at the start of your activity in order to meet the needs of your customers in the best way possible.
A route will be established beforehand on the spot in order to meet their wishes.
For more information…
Our prices are degressive. The more people you are, the better the price.
So invite your friends, family or colleagues to share this ride with you.
From 2 to 4 people
From 5 to 7 people
From 8 to 10 people
The lowest price applies to the whole group.
If you are a small group, you may be mixed with other people. You will then benefit from a lower price.
The tour is only payable in cash or via gsm by bank application at the start of the tour.
Is this activity open to everyone?
This activity is accessible from the age of 12, provided you are over 1.40m tall. For technical reasons, the maximum weight of the user is limited to 100kg.
Can a child participate in the activity?
The minimum age is 12 years and you must be over 1.40m tall.
Is it possible to rent the scooters without a guide?
The rides are only accompanied by one or two guides depending on the number of participants.
What are the means of payment?
The total amount of the activity is payable at the start of the activity and only in cash or via gsm by bank app.
For all requests for information on our services, partnership or a quote, please contact us.
e-Trott Ardenne Srl
+32 479 72 90 48
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES
The general conditions for the provision of services, hereinafter referred to as « the general conditions », are applicable to all orders placed with E-Trott Ardenne Srl, whose registered office is located at rue des Charettes 31, 6850 Paliseul, and which is registered with the Banque Carrefour des Entreprises under the number BE0776982767, hereinafter referred to as « the lessor ».
These general terms and conditions form the contract between the lessor and the borrower. The lessor and the borrower are hereinafter jointly referred to as « the parties ».
The « borrower » is any natural or legal person who orders services from the lessor.
The « guide » is the natural person appointed by the lessor to accompany the clients on the tour.
The present general conditions are the only ones applicable. In any event, they exclude any general or special conditions of the client that the hirer has not expressly accepted in writing.
The general conditions are freely accessible at any time on the website of the seller/renter: www.e-trott ardenne.be, so that by placing an order with him, the borrower declares that he has taken note of these general conditions and confirms his acceptance of the rights and obligations relating to them.
We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by amending this page. Please check this page regularly for any changes we have made. We may occasionally update or update the Website and change the content at any time. Please note, however, that we are under no obligation to update the Website if any parts of it become out of date. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that the Website is free of errors or omissions.
The Hirer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice, provided that such changes are posted on the Website. These changes will apply to all subsequent orders for services.
Article 1: Purpose of the contract.
The hirer provides the borrower with electric scooters (as well as helmet and battery) of the brand TrotRX with the aim of carrying out guided rides mainly in the forest.
Article 2: Equipment of the electric scooters
All TrotRX scooters rented are equipped with the following accessories: helmet, battery and other accessories.
Article 3: Commencement, provision and return.
– The rental takes effect when the borrower takes possession of the equipment and accessories provided. The risks will be transferred when the equipment and accessories are handed over to the client, who will take full responsibility for their safekeeping, who undertakes to use them under all circumstances, « in good faith ».
– The accessories delivered with the equipment must not be removed or modified by the borrower.
– This contract is only valid for the duration of the accompanied ride and ends when the equipment is returned and inspected by the hirer.
– The borrower acknowledges that he/she has received the scooter in good working order. Both tyres are in good condition. The borrower is responsible for damage other than normal wear and tear, suffered by the vehicle due to the use of routes unsuitable for traffic, shocks caused by the borrower or for any other causes beyond the control of the lessor.
Article 4: Payment and methods of payment of the service.
– The lessor reserves the right to request a deposit of 25% (by bank transfer) at the time of booking. In all cases, the full amount must be paid by the hirer before the rented equipment is made available.
– On site, only payment in cash or by bank application is accepted.
Under no circumstances can the amounts paid by the borrower be refunded. This is except if the cancellation is decided by the hirer or if the service could not be produced for various reasons: bad weather, unavailability of a guide or force majeure.
Article 5: Use.
– The borrower expressly acknowledges having been duly informed about the use of the scooters and their accessories.
The borrower certifies that he/she is fit to use the rented equipment, which he/she undertakes to use himself/herself.
– The loan or subletting of the equipment is strictly forbidden.
– In case of breakdown or failure of the equipment provided, the borrower must immediately inform the guide(s) supervising the tour.
– By agreement between the parties, it is strictly forbidden for the client to intervene on the equipment in the event of a breakdown, without the agreement of the hirer.
– The borrower undertakes to use the rented scooter with caution, without danger to third parties and to respect the highway code.
– The wearing of a helmet during the ride is compulsory.
– In the event of theft, the borrower must inform the hirer without delay, file a complaint with the police and provide a photocopy of the complaint.
– The borrower undertakes to ensure that the vehicle is not overloaded, and it is strictly forbidden for two people to ride on the scooter.
– Any violation of these commitments authorises the company to immediately terminate the rental contract between the hirer and the borrower.
Article 6: Liability, breakage, theft, damage to third parties.
– The borrower does not benefit from any coverage, provided by the hirer, for damage to the scooter and is personally liable for such damage, breakage, theft and damage to third parties. In such cases, the equipment will be invoiced to the borrower on the basis of its new value.
– In the event of breakage, the borrower undertakes to return the damaged equipment in full. Damage to the equipment will be invoiced to the borrower according to the current price list, which can be consulted on request.
– In the event of theft by the borrower, misappropriation or any damage whatsoever resulting from non-compliance with the rules of use or the terms of this contract, the hirer is entitled to recourse for the entirety of the loss.
– Under no circumstances shall the guide and the hirer be held liable in the event of an accident: either for physical or material damage suffered by the borrower or for physical or material damage inflicted by the borrower on third parties.
In any case and in the event that the responsibility of the lessor should be recognised and engaged, his responsibility will be limited to 1000 euros for any physical or material damage suffered by the borrower.
Article 7: Return.
– The lessor shall examine the equipment on return and shall be entitled to claim the costs of any damage in accordance with the fixed rates corresponding to the damage caused.
Article 8: Intellectual property.
-The information, logos, drawings, brands, models, slogans, graphic charters, etc., accessible through the website or the catalogue of the lessor/provider are protected by intellectual property law.
-Unless expressly agreed otherwise in advance, the Client is not permitted to modify, reproduce, rent, borrow, sell, distribute or create derivative works based in whole or in part on the elements present on the website or catalogue of the lessor/provider.
-Unless there is an express derogation, the agreed price does not include any transfer of intellectual and/or industrial property rights on any grounds whatsoever.
Article 9: Nullity of a clause
If one of the conditions of the present conditions should be declared null and void or inapplicable, the other conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
Article 10: Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
The present general conditions are governed by Belgian law. Any dispute will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Neufchâteau (Belgium).
e-Trott Ardenne PALISEUL – rue des Charettes 31 6850 Paliseul +32 479 72 90 48
Company number : BE 0776.982.767